8:00 am
August 18, 2019

61, Tras Street

Download Info

Chef's Table Meet Theresa Pichler

Join us on Saturday 24th August for an

Authentic Austrian Lunch





Join Chef Stephan and Theresa Pichler at Chef's    Table. Theresa, the daughter of the famous RUDI PICHLER and their    winery, will showcase some of their great wines. 
   When: 24th    August (Saturday) 2019 from 12:00pm - 3:00pm 
   Where: Chef's    Table by Chef Stephan / 61 Tras Street / 079000 Singapore
   How much: $88++    per person 

See the authentic menu below, including the top wine    selection that is worth every single cent, as the lunch is sold for an    absolute steal!  This is a pure white wine event.



What to    expect? 

A hearty Austrian 4 course lunch, served in a casual    atmosphere. 
   Chef Stephan behind the stove, and Theresa Pichler on the floor. 
   Individual tables to make it more personal.
   Food by Chef Stephan 

  • Austrian         coldcuts to share at arrival
  • 1st         Trout, cucumber, caviar, herbs, red radish
  • 2nd Char,         chanterelle mushroom ragout, horseradish 
  • 3rd         Classic Wiener Schnitzel, parsley potato, cranberry 
  • 4th         Kaiserschmarren (Emperors soufflé pancake)

Wines from Rudi Pichler

  • 2017         Grüner Veltliner Federspiel
  • 2010         Riesling Smaragd Steinriegel
  • 2013         Riesling Smaragd Steinriegel
  • 2013 Grüner         Veltliner Smaragd Hochrain
  • 2015         Grüner Veltliner Smaragd Hochrain
  • Coffee,         Tea, Water (Still and Sparkling) all inclusive  

   About the Winery:
   Rudi Pichler is among the elite growers of the Wachau producing wines of    precision, power, and longevity. The cellar is based in the village of    Wösendorf where generations of Pichlers have tended vines since 1731.    Rudolph Pichler, III took over the winery in 1997 and has since expanded    the vineyards and constructed a modern cellar in 2004. Grüner Veltliner and    Riesling make up 95% of the production with the remaining 5% shared between    Weißburgunder and Roter Veltliner. Rudi Pichler belongs to the prestigious    Vinea Wachau and vinifies under the strict parameters of their codex. He    was awarded Falstaff’s Vintner of the Year in 2010.